Waymark gear co. now hiring
Position: Experienced Commercial/Industrial Sewer
**Position available to Utah Residents Only
Part Time/Seasonal with potential for Full Time position by Summer 2019
Outdoor Gear company specializing in constructing/sewing lightweight and ultralight custom backpacks and accessories for Thru hikers and backpackers.
**Experienced sewer with knowledge of Industrial/commercial sewing machines. Somewhat familiar with outdoor backpacks and accessories, medium and heavy-duty fabrics and materials. Any experience sewing backpacks specifically is a plus. Must be familiar with cutting and sewing soft goods.
**Minimum sewing experience: 1-3 years
Machinery and tool knowledge
· Heavy Duty Walking foot
· Juki 8700-7 Automatic Single Needle or similar machine
· Hot cutting knife
· Rotary and straight edge cutters
· Positive attitude above all else
· Willingness to learn and accept direction
· Organizational skills
· Clean and efficient worker
· Able to lift up to 30 lbs.
· Based on experience: $13-$16 per hour
1. Download Application PDF and open in Adobe Acrobat Reader
2. Fill out Application digitally only (Please do not send paper copies)
3. Email completed application to: email@example.com